Today I have finished piecing my bali pop quilt. I have seen this woven ribbon quilt on the internet and I thought this was a perfect way to showcase the fabrics in this quilt. I had several shades of gray for the sashing but not enough to make any specific pattern. So I randomly arranged the blocks and this is what I came up with. I am going to practice fill stitches on the long arm in each batik print. I am pretty excited. The bonus is the quilt is larger than I thought it would be. Here is tutorial on this quilt with all the measurements on how to make this block.
I have loaded this really sweet log cabin on the frame and started a feather stitch on it. I think it is really going to look great.