I am really loving 6 things right now and I want to share them with you! I have discovered several new things over the past month and I am really enjoying them so much. I learn what is out in the interwebs mostly from my friends and I hope there is something you may enjoy here, too!
- Choir! Choir! Choir! -this verstion of one of my all time favorite songs has power with the sound of many voices. Totally speaks to my Celtic Soul. Gives me goosebumps every time! I am enjoying this channel sooooooo much! Check out the link: https://youtu.be/vD-tWNJ5Orc
- Tech Gumbo- this You Tube channel has been a great resource to help a layperson like me as well as more advance folks see what is going on in the world of technology. There is a host of topics and tutorials. I think I solved my GoPro Editing problems with the tips and advice on this channel. I enjoy the presentor’s voice and the production quality is high! https://youtu.be/qSa2UPDH2yc
- Using my Quilters Planner to keep me organized and motivated! Hurry if you need one for 2018! I am loving the habit tracker to help keep me healthy and sane!
- This easy to crochet chemo cap pattern. Its free, easy and looks nice. I am making several to donate and I can make one when I am brainless after work! http://www.crochetforcancer.org/2013/02/02/crochet-for-cancers-basketweave-cap/
- E banking. I have never done it before. What?!?! yep, I encourage you to do it. And please don’t laugh at me. I was a little behind the times
- Pay Pal. Yep another thing I have never done before. WHAT?!?!?! I just started using it and shopping is way to easy now, lols.
I love to hear suggestions about what you are loving right now. I am having issues finding something I love on NetFlix. Any suggestions? I like BBC , not soap operas, anything with magic like LOTR, and no violence.
Enjoy and Quilt on!