I have learned several things today. And here is the list:
- there are more types of caulk at Lowe’s than thread at the quilt shop
- same with the nails, screws and bolt aisles
- that I can go to Lowe’s myself and pick out a board and load it in the vehicle
- I am a good go-fer but better at laundry and weeding the garden
- it is a good thing my Dad has lots of know how to help with these projects around here or we would be in so much trouble!!!
- My husband has a fantastic looking workbench now and the garage is better than ever inside and out!
- the steps are solid and safer for everyone
- the rosebush was moved to the front of the house for everyone to see it’s beauty because it was too big by the steps, happy change
- so glad that everyone pitched in
- unfortunately…. we still have a bit of painting to do……
And that’s what started it all!!!!
Happiness project note:
This has been an incredible amount of work and some money but it has made such a difference. Everyone is happy. It is funny how doing some of those jobs on the to-do list makes such a difference in your mind. Funny how it all comes together. I just started reading the next book Happier at home and we seem to be on the right track!!!
Thanks to Dad and Jay, it really looks wonderful!!!